- Step 1: Sign up your organization in http://www.philoinhuan.org/login/organization
- Step 3: Partnership Request – Based on the needs of your NPO, you may decide to complete one or more of the following forms:
- Grant Application Form
- Volunteer Request Form
- Pro Bono Volunteer Job Description
- Step 4: Due Diligence – You may be asked to host a short site visit or a short, telephone consultation may suffice.
- Step 5: Partnership Launch – Once a partnership is formed, depending on the type of partnership, your NPO may be invited to do one or more of the following:
- Participate in a partner orientation program.
- Review and sign a partnership agreement.
- Participate in networking and capacity building events (voluntary).
- Support on-going communication and collaboration.
- Step 6: Feedback and Evaluation – Partners are asked to provide feedback on any impacts, outcomes and lessons learned. Information may be provided via surveys, email updates, reports and telephone consultations, as agreed upon by both partners.
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$author in /var/www/linvn.org/templates/lin/html/com_k2/faq/item.php on line 435
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/linvn.org/templates/lin/html/com_k2/faq/item.php on line 435