How to donate
Have you ever seen a problem in HCMC and wanted to do something about it?
Are you looking for a meaningful and effective community engagement project for yourself, your company and/or your family?
The Narrow the Gap Community Fund is a chance to join forces with people, like you, who care about our city and want to make it a better place. Throughout the year, LIN accepts cash and in-kind donations from individuals, companies and organizations that would like to partner in the Narrow the Gap Fund.
- Cash Donations: Each year, LIN aims to raise at least VND 600 million to disburse in grants to local projects that address local needs (VND 150 million each for Rounds 1 and 3 and VND 300 million for Round 2).
- In-Kind Donations: LIN seeks partners for our annual Narrow the Gap Community Event, which brings local people together to raise awareness about local challenges and to invest in solutions to those challenges. Highly sought after contributions include: food and beverage donations, raffle prizes, event venues (capacity of 200 to 500 people), advertising and promotional services, printing services, etc.
Interested donors can contribute to the Narrow the Gap Fund in any of the following ways:
- One off donation: Click here for instructions;
LIN's Narrow the Gap Community Fund offers tangible benefits to philanthropists, whether they wish to contribute money or time:
- Good governance: LIN is governed by a voluntary Board of Directors and Advisors and submits to an annual, external audit by Ernst & Young;
- Effective management of funds: LIN team monitors and reports on all pooled philanthropic investments;
- Extensive peer networks: Connect with a community of donors who share a similar vision;
- Expertise: Donors receive support from a specialist community organization with a depth of HCMC expertise;
- Broad range of choices: Donors are offered multiple options and opportunities for contributing.