- Future Project received VND 18,900,000 to keep thirty students/clients of Future Project in school". Download the report here (Vietnamese only).
- Phuoc Lam Health Volunteer Group received VND 27,000,000, the majority of which will go towards their micro-credit fund to mothers in Long An. The remaining two million VND will go towards making uniforms for their Volunteer team. Download the report here (Vietnamese only).
- Saigon Young People in Development received VND 26,476,000 to support the participation of Saigon YPD members in the International YPD Conference and the purchase of School Supplies for Disadvantaged Youth in Vietnam.
- Ms. Do's Class received VND 1,822,000 to support educational equipment for poor children.
- Khanh Hoi Orphanage received VND 19,200,000 to provide scholarships for 04 children affected by AIDS.
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$author in /var/www/linvn.org/templates/lin/html/com_k2/faq/item.php on line 435
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/linvn.org/templates/lin/html/com_k2/faq/item.php on line 435