LIN connects local NPO staff with individual (or groups of) skilled volunteers who provide targeted support designed to improve organizational capacity and program effectiveness.
Demand for Skilled Volunteers
NPO staff often lack sufficient skills and experience to effectively carry out the roles and responsibilities of the job. Skilled professional volunteers can make a difference by sharing their skills and talents with local NPO staff and can offer benefits that funding alone cannot provide.
Benefits for Skilled Volunteers
By sharing your skills in a meaningful way you will:
- Get to know the people in your community;
- Demonstrate your commitment to a specific cause;
- Enhance your own skills (e.g. leadership and communication skills);
- Improve the capacity of NPOs so that they can better serve their clients;
- Build stronger relations with the local community and local government;
- Get to make new friends.
How to Become a Skilled Volunteer
Register your profile at www.VietnamCauses.org - a platform managed by LIN that connects skilled volunteers with NPOs, or
Complete this form: Register to become a skilled volunteer (An invitation to the orientation program will be sent to your email address upon receipt of a completed Volunteer Application)
Skill sets in demand include:
Accounting and Auditing
Computer and Internet Services
- Project Design
- Quality Research
- Writing and Editing
Read for yourself how rewarding it is to be a volunteer and hear from those who have received real benefits and had fun along the way.